I've been working on updates for all of my patterns, slowly and as I have time. Some of my patterns simply need a fresh look and design change, but several of them need some major overhaul! I'm starting with the easy ones, to be sure, and today I've got two to share!
First on the update list is the Sandoval Hat pattern. This hat, one of my all-time favorites to use, needed just a few bits of information added and changed. As I've worked with the Sandoval Hat, I've been slowly adding a few more sizes. I've made Sandoval hats for babies, toddlers and children in the last few months, and I thought it was about time I added those sizes to the pattern so everyone can use them as well!
The Halloweenie Beanie was one of the very first patterns I ever wrote. I wanted a simple hat I could donate to the local maternity wards during the fall, but didn't find a knitted pumpkin pattern I particularly liked. I revamped this pattern once in the past, updating the stitch counts, sizes and such, so all she really needed was to be updated to my new pattern design.
In the next few weeks and months I'll be updating all the rest of my patterns, hat patterns first and the rest after that. If you're interested in helping me test knit any of these patterns, please comment to this post with your e-mail address so I can contact you. In most cases the patterns just need one more set of eyes and a few extra hats made (not by me) before I can share them again. 2 Comments »